- The following rules (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Hideout Festival LLP (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to “First Line Up Announcement Competition (the “Competition”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go to the Hideout Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/hideoutfestival/ Like and Share the announcement post. Online entry will open at 12:00 7th November and close at 10:00 9th November.
- 1 winner will be chosen at random after the closing date and notified by COMMENTING ON THE COMPETITION POST
- If you submit a video, an image or an audio file as an entry to the competition you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such a video, an image or an audio file; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to Hideout Festival LLP of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the a video, an image or an audio file (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that Hideout Festival LLP shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to Hideout Festival LLP and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
- Entrants must be aged [18 or over and must hold a valid passport]
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 4 x Hideout 2018 VIP Tickets
- Hideout Festival reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.